Friday, May 3, 2019

Dream meant Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Dream meant - Essay ExampleIt disappears into the distance and I am very lamentable because I was not able to catch up with it. Question 2. I think the dream meant that I am missing my grandmother, and it shows me that I have not forgotten her, and still have positive feelings most her. She was a very kind and wise person, and perhaps the dream is a kind of wish fulfilment, viewing me a scene that I wish I could encounter in real life. The scene of the in use(p) road may be a depiction of the way that life moves along, sometimes too troubled for us, and we want to hold on to things in the past rather than reach out for what is coming in the future. Freud notes that this kind of grieving dream is typical after a certain period Thus, after the conclusion of someone dear to them, people do not as a rule dream of him to range with, while they are overwhelmed by grief. (Freud 1998, p. 52) It is only later, when the strong feelings have grown weaker, that a person remembers the deep in thought(p) loved one, often noticing small details and remembering incidents from the past. In Freuds view dreams are triggered by events, sometimes very minor ones, that occur in the hours before sleeping, and they grow out of the power of railroad tie that exists between objects, people, moods etc that we encounter in our lives. Question 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment