Monday, January 14, 2019

Context That Motivates Adult Learning

Context That Motivates Adult tuition There are four distinct scene to motivate great(p) learners according to the research of Malcolm Knowles (Alexander, M. , Clugston, W, & Tice, E. (2009) these are functional, Personal, existential and Idealistic Context. Practical context describes one who is motivated by intentional or particular proposition personal gain where you deliberately choose to learn a battlefield or activity knowing in advance of starting the discipline process that it will benefit and /or be useful to you every immediately or in the future.Personal context motivation is when one has the require to further their education in an effort to discover personal goals. Experiential context is when one is motivated to expand or adjust the noesis gained through past experiences and applying it to new challenges or experiences to form updated results. Idealistic context motivation is learning for the sole purpose of learning, discovering and staying up to date and in the know. Practical context is my type of motivation to learn.Before applying to Ashford I was certain that the serious work and dedication I put into earning my degree in world Resources Management will open opportunities for professional advancement in my vocation goals. My current occupation is kind Resources Representative in a corporal setting with over 10 years of experience in the Human Resources field. I have enough experience the Human Resources field that I am confident I will succeed as a manager. However, I cannot be considered for a management position until I achieve a Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment