Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pychology in Daily life Experiences Essay

entryMany great deal might doubt that how locoweed psychology mend to our life? There come along up with the answer to support every remainss confusion. The psychological research has indicated that the cause of every experience your physical and mental health, ability to form close relationships endurance, capacity for learning and personal growth.(Richard J.Gerrig & angstrom Philip G Zimbardo , 2008)All of these are related to our daily life. Though the psychological theories, we are subject to learn ourselves by scientific explanation.Stress -ChangesHans Selye defines stress behind the nonspecific response of the body to any demand on it.the arousal ,both physical and mental ,to situation or event that we perceive as threatening or challenging. In our daily life, stress might come from the on-set situation or attain-set situation.( Hans Selye,2011) For example, even referee mentioned the date of exam, when the day is abutting ,I arrive at on feel very stress also. On the other hand, if lecturer sudden announces that we are going to have pop-quiz immediately. With no doubt ,it will be the causes of my stress. As you can see, the root of stress is changes in life. level(p) the changes are kind of substantiating things. When I knew I was accepted by UCSI University, at the moment I was very happy. Latter on, all the contingent situation come up in my head. Am I able to adapt the new environment? Am I able to pass all the subjects? We all wish to have smooth life, but these positive or negative changes are the challenges to our life.Sensory allowanceSensory adaptation is repeated or constant stimulation decreases the number of sensory messages send to the brain ,which causes decreased sensation.(Living psychology )For example, the things happened at the moment after the PE class,all the students with perspiration body go into the class room with air conditioning room.The body odor will full fill with the room gradually. People in the room m ight not aware of the smell, but when I came in the class room , I complained the uncomfortable smell. aft(prenominal) I stayed in the class for a while, my sensory was tired of the odor. Then I win complain the smell anymore.Controlled processThe controlled process is the mental activities requiring revolve arounded anxiety that generally interferes with other ongoing activities ( Huffan. K,1999.). Whenever I have performed on the stage, I have to concentrate on myself. Pay attention on what is the following(a) step,what is the next posture .There is no time and strictly not allowed to come back of other things such as how does audience response and how do judge score. Only until the end of performance I can think f these things.Automatic processAutomatic process is activities requiring minimal attention and having diminutive impact on other activites.( Huffan,K ,1999).I have an experience that working at restaurant capitalier. The restaurant I worked has a cash machine .Th e rootage month of work was terrible. I was so scary to touch the button.It make me frustrated all the time. The amount of money numbers full of my mind .I dare not to count wrongly to companys property.Whenever I stand in front of cash machine I evermore sweating. All these thing I got though it after I worked there for eight months. Later on,I was not only can control the cash machine easily but also can talk to the guest in the same time.Gate-control theoryThe theory that the spinal cord contains a neurological gate the blocks pain signals from the brain when flooded by competing signals.(Saul Kassin,1995) Ex. wear high heels actually killing me so much, but the pain didnt bother us during I wear them out to show off my beautiful high heels. Another experience is monthly period. Whenever our Best plugger coming, it is a difficult time for girls. Most of the girls will not to focus on the pain instead of keep thinking the pain.ConclusionTo congeries up, finding myself by ps ychology theories is somehow interesting. Just discover the reasons that wherefore is my behavior acting so. Describing by science method is more convictive. After learning the basic psychology, now I start to observe people surrounding in my life. Try to explain their behavior and discuss with my friends. I found myself can tolerant people more than before. I can understand the people whose behavior are not accepted by me .Actually everyone has their different childhood background or genetic reasons. Learning psychology is not only learn the knowledge but also remediate our self-development.ReferenceRichard J.Gerrig & Philip G Zimbardo .(2008).Psychology and life.(8th ed). United State of America.Pearson Education Hans Selye. (2011). In Encyclopdia Britannica. Retrieved from http//www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/533770/Hans-Selye Huffan,K(1999).Living psychology. America .US Palomar College Saul Kasin(1995)Pychology.U.S. William Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment